Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Page Export Likes ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
henper

Masculin
Point(s): 91
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 23:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Page Export Likes Répondre en citant

Facebook Page Export Likes
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

grahamh commented Jul 8, 2011 i had the same problem with unable to get the profile id. On Jan 23, 2012, at 6:08 PM, ******.*** wrote: Same question?Does this script still work? --- Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub: . rev2018.1.9.28319 . Emeric Ernoult Emeric is the co-founder of Agorapulse, a social media management tool used by more than 11,000 businesses across 180 countries. I noticed that the AJAX call on the FB insights tab when I request the Likes has changed. To seehow to use Active Fans list? You can read the article Get your Facebook Page Fans list and Put it in Action. –CBroe Jun 2 '15 at 17:58 add a comment 1 Answer 1 active oldest votes up vote 0 down vote Generally, you can use graph api to export any data you want (visible to you). aclement84 commented Oct 12, 2011 Hi Adam, Thanks for sharing! This worked great for a few weeks and I was really excited! Today, though, I got this error message. I want the name of the page, the number of likes and a URL to the page. Social Media Lab Podcastby AgorapulseFREE VIEW Features EngageReply to all your conversations in one place. Owner adamloving commented Jan 24, 2011 Sign up for updates and instructions for this script here: There are currently two issues with this approach. jromanow commented May 27, 2011 No description provided. If you continue to browse we will consider you to have accepted their use. Click Posts & Comments then click Posts & Comments List on the menu on the left side. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.Ok. However, I keep encountering the same error messeage - ''POST 500 (Internal Server Error)'' Could you kindly advise what I might be doingg wrong here as I see it has worked for others? Many thanks!! . I've clicked "Develop" in Safari. Does this script still work or do I need to do something more with the ProfileID that I am not understanding. Owner adamloving commented Apr 28, 2011 Thanks gmacgregor! . It seems a strange way to supply the latest version only to people who've bought the old version. Thank you . asachs01 commented Jul 6, 2011 Is there a way to get emails, like if I wanted to compile them for a monthly email database? . A third party tool (including Agorapulse) can only extractdata from fans that have interacted with your page at least once according to Facebooks terms of service.Afan that has never posted on your page or liked/commented one of your posts will not be visible to your softwares eyes.If youre a user of Facebook, you mightbetter understand the policy. Gallery Show Facebook comments. For the moment, I'm only supplying the latest version to those that paid for the premium version in the past. However, I keep encountering the same error messeage - ''POST 500 (Internal Server Error)'' Could you kindly advise what I might be doingg wrong here as I see it has worked for others? Many thanks!! ## Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub: . What can I do? . In chrome, right click and select "View Page Source," then hit ctrl-f (or cmd-f on a Mac) and search for "profileid". Is there a way to only export the name and not this secondary info? Thanks. "We started seeking out a social media platform. Owner adamloving commented May 27, 2011 Hey Jon - thanks for letting me know, I'll take a look this weekend. I still get this error: POST 404 (Not Found) Any clue??? Thanks . But, there was always something missing."(Click play to see how Agorapulse has transformed J29 Creative Group) FeaturesPublishingSocial InboxSocial MonitoringReportsTeam WorkflowSocial CRMCompareHootsuite AlternativesSprout Social AlternativesResourcesFree ToolseBooks & DownloadablesFacebook Page ManagementSocial Media AnalyticsSocial Media EngagementSocial Media MonitoringSocial Media ManagementCompanyContact UsMeet the TeamOur CustomersAffiliate ProgramJobsWrite for UsHelpGetting StartedKnowledge BaseVideo TutorialsPlatform Status 2017 AgoraPulse. Worked for me first try. Facebook Twitter Youtube Pinterest LinkedIn Instagram Copyright, 2018 Easypromos, SL Privacy policy Cookies and Internet advertising Terms and conditions Go to top . For Social Media MarketingOne dashboard to keep on top of social activity. bigchain commented Jul 31, 2011 I loaded the facebook page, logged in as admin copied the code inside scripts, but nothing in console, not sure if I;m missing something Thnks guys 5a02188284
download java facebook 3.2ios facebook login without safaritutoriales para hackear un facebookcute girly captions for facebook picturescatfish keyonnah facebookdownload facebook chat version 3.0change relationship status on facebook android appcomment installer facebook sur iphone 3gs 4.1forgot my facebook password and usernameebuddy facebook per cellulare download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 23:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006